GKCAA Trivia and ZOOM Social
Let GKCAA give you an hour of competition and comradery while getting to test your knowledge of our member attractions!
We'll start the event with a holiday cocktail-making demonstration from Pierpont's at Union Station. You'll find the recipe below, so you can join in the fun.
Then, we'll break into teams to battle for bragging rights. Our own Jeff Hirst from Madden Media will be our trivia host. The winning team will be mailed prizes.
RECIPE - EAT DRINK AND CRANBERRY!
• 1.5 oz J Rieger KC Whiskey
• 1 oz Big O Ginger Liqueur
• 3 dashes Angostura Bitters
• 1 oz Winter Spiced Cranberry Cordial (Recipe below)
Garnish with Fresh Sage or Orange Peel
Recipe for the Winter Spiced Cranberry Cordial:
4 Cups of Cranberry Juice
2 Whole Cinnamon Sticks
2 Allspice Berries
1 Cup White Sugar
1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
1) Combine all elements in a small pot over low heat
2) Bring mixture up to a simmer while stirring
3) Once sugar is dissolved, take off heat and let mixture cool/ sit. Preferably the mixture should be left to infuse for 1 to 2 days or until your desired level of flavor.
4) Strain out cloves, cinnamon sticks, and allspice berries.